Members of FLTC can use the LTA ClubSpark booking platform to create and manage court bookings.
ClubSpark is an LTA booking system that is entirely separate from FLTC. This document provides guidance for Club-Members on setting up a ClubSpark Account.
You can find our instance of ClubSpark by following the link below:
There are two methods for registration:
Method A – Using an existing LTA Account | Method B – Directly signing up to ClubSpark
Method A – Use an existing LTA Account
If you already have a registered account with the LTA, you can use this to signup.
Navigate to lta.org.uk and log in. This is to validate your password and update your LTA Venue
1) Once logged in, go to View Account found at the bottom of the page
2) Expand the My Venue(s) section.
3) Check that you have the “Fairhaven Lawn Tennis Club” set as your venue. If it isn’t, follow the steps shown to add FLTC as your main venue.
4) Now that you have checked your venue is registered with FLTC, you can log in to our ClubSpark portal using your LTA account and password.
5) After successfully performing the Login – locate the Invitation Link that was emailed to you by a committee member
6) Open the Invitation Link in the same browser, to complete the registration process against your LTA Account.
7) You will be asked to accept the ClubSpark T&Cs.
After registration is complete, you will be able to View the Court-Booking calendar.
Method B – Direct Signup to ClubSpark
You can also register with ClubSpark directly, using a personal email address.
1) Locate the Invitation Link that was emailed to you by a committee member
2) If you are a new club member, reach-out to the Secretary for an Invitation Link
3) Follow the registration process, and create a new ClubSpark account.
4) You will be asked to accept the ClubSpark T&Cs.
We recommend a standard account, which uses your personal-email address. After registration is complete, you will be able to access ClubSpark
Additional Information & Troubleshooting
If you are a new club-member, reach-out to a committee member for an Invitation Link
If you see a “permission denied” message, please contact a member of the committee who will adjust your membership status to allow you to create and manage court bookings.